We are delighted, therefore, that a recent quality audit by an external moderator gave us a great report. These are some of the positive statements she made:
- "The centre operates an excellent rating system for assessors’ performance.
- Feedback to assessors is good.
- The sampling of portfolios is robust and randomly generated.
- The work is extremely well presented and mapped to the assessment criteria.
- There is clear page numbering and constructive feedback to the learner from assessors.
- Excellent activities and feedback to the learner.
- Constructive feedback from the assessor
- The sampling of assessors/learner evidence is managed by a robust plan, kept electronically.
- The sampling rate exceeds the recommended 20% and includes two whole portfolios and criteria sampling across a number of other portfolios which is ideal."