This invaluable and practical book provides detailed advice and activities to promote the speaking and listening skills of all children aged between 2 and 6 years. It has been widely used across thousands of settings and enables professionals and parents to understand the communication difficulties children experience. It gives relevant advice and is full of lots of ideas to support children with a wide range of speech and language difficulties
Amongst the topics covered are:
- Developing play for language
- Encouraging appropriate adult-child interaction
- The development of attention levels
- Helping children develop their understanding of language and verbal reasoning
- Developing social skills through play
- Helping pre-school children with autistic spectrum disorder
- Helping children develop phonological awareness
- Helping children with unclear speech
'It's brilliant, just what I've been looking for.'
'I wished I'd seen it before.'
'I showed the rest of the staff and they want to read it.'
'It's full of great information ideas and practical ideas.'
'It pulls together what we're learning and makes me want to know even more.'
Priced at just £22.00, it's available from the website click here