Information for Parents and Carers: Benefits of Elklan training
Once you have been trained using an Elklan course you will know how to help your child to develop their ability to understand, listen and talk. Our courses will help you to:
- Understand why children have difficulty learning to talk
- Know how to help your child understand what you are saying to him or her.
- Interact at an appropriate level with your child.
- Know how to help your child develop his or her talking.
- Change the way you speak to your child so that s/he understand more of what is said.
- Support a speech therapy programme your child has been given to follow.
Lots of parents have been helped through our range of Let's Talk courses.
Also in this section:
Want to find out more?
Contact us by phone or online.