£55.00 plus postage | view postage rates
A wealth of ideas to assess and develop the linguistic concepts (descriptive vocabulary) needed to access the Foundation and Key Stage 1 curricula, based on Ann Locke's 'Living Language' programme which underpins most of the Maths and Science curricula throughout the UK.
PORIC provides a wealth of ideas to assess and develop the linguistic concepts (descriptive vocabulary) needed to access the Foundation and Key Stage 1 curricula. It is based on the core vocabulary and linguistic concepts incorporated in Ann Locke's 'Living Language' programme which underpins most of the Maths and Science curriculai in all four countries of the UK. it is an invaluable resource for staff supporting children who need more help to learn these important words.
PORIC is a long established product that has been used by many teachers and Therapists, it was written by Glinette Woods and Deborah Acors in 1999. The publisher retired and the authors have worked with Henrietta to produce a brand new edition which is now published by Elklan.
The PORIC pack gives you:
- A book of ideas to develop an understanding and use of each linguistic concept in alphabetical order.
- A CD disc with all same ideas to develop the concepts but organised in the order in which children acquire the vocabulary.
- A linguistic concept booklet with 16 coloured, laminated pictures to use for informal assessment and teaching.
The CD disc also contains:
- Concept check lists and assessment forms in alphabetical and developmental order. All these forms can be printed as and when they are needed.
- Four exercise books. These are called 'Concept Consolidation' books and contain worksheets ideal for reinforcement of the concepts at home.
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.